Aqualung Loose Fit Mens Rashvest
Rash Guards are protection and fashion at the same time. They protect against the sun (UPF 50+, Australian standard), jellyfish contact and they also provide additional comfort under a neoprene suit. Good rash guards are made of Lycra, which is 80% Nylon and 20% spandex – that’s the recipe for good quality!
- 80% polyamide – 20% Spandex
- Treated UPF 50+ SPF
- These shirts retain 98% of UV
- Short or long sleeves
- Limit heat loss while allowing ease of movement
- Can be worn under a wetsuit or on its own for water sport
- All new Aqua Lung Sport rash guards now come with the ‘surfers loop’ as standard.